Hello everyone! I am not exactly sure how all of this works so bare with me. Here is our cute little girl Jayden Alivia Tatton.
Recently, she started sitting up on her own. It still is a little wierd to see her sitting up and playing. She looks like a little munchkin. She just had her six month appointment with the Doctor. She now wieghs a little under 14 pounds. 13.10 to be exact. They told us she is in the 40th percentile for her hieght and 10-12th percentile for her wieght. She is a little one. She had another set of shots done. She actually does pretty good with her shots. She will stay quite for the first shot. I think she is a little confused, and then screams for the remaining 4 shots. As soon as her Dad picks her up she is just fine. Thank goodness.
We are trying to get her to start crawling. She has no desire to even think about it. She gets frustrated on her stomach and then turns herself over. So, belly time is a little bit of a chore. I'm not exactly sure why we want her to crawl because I'm sure it is a lot easier to have her stay in one spot. Maybe we'll have to rethink our stradegy.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
My first blog!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment