Jayden is seriously a VERY cute little baby. Don't question why they love the odd toys. I think all you need to give them is a cardboard box and a plastic spoon and life is the greatest!
Challise, Way cute fam! Our little girls are exactly alike, except mine is blonde! She hates to be on her tummy and she weighed the same at her 6 month checkup. We should really get them together. It would be fun! Tamarachicken1
Hello... I am using this blog to post all the cakes I have done. This will include my practice cakes, not so good cakes, cakes I have done for fun and ones that I have done for weddings. I am by no means a professional but enjoy doing them. One day I might take cake making more serious... but for now, it's a fun hobby. :)
3 comments:
Your daughter is sooo cute. Love the page.
Jayden is seriously a VERY cute little baby. Don't question why they love the odd toys. I think all you need to give them is a cardboard box and a plastic spoon and life is the greatest!
Challise, Way cute fam! Our little girls are exactly alike, except mine is blonde! She hates to be on her tummy and she weighed the same at her 6 month checkup. We should really get them together. It would be fun!
Tamarachicken1
Post a Comment