Here are a bunch of pictures at Grandma Kathy's house. My brother-in-law Randy can do some AMAZING work with his welding. I think it was two Christmas's ago, he put together this awesome sleigh. I don't know how he does it. It of course was made for the horse to pull around in the snow with the grandkids in tow. I don't think too many of us are too willing to get behind that horse, let alone put our kids in it. I'm sure one day it will happen. Roy (Grandpa) put the sled on wheels and now pulls it with the four wheeler. It is actually a really nice ride. They are going to let the grandkids decorate it for the fourth of July parade they do every year in Liberty. Jayden has already been working on her wave. While she was being pulled around in it, she would do her pageant wave to everyone. Pretty darn cute if
you ask me. 
She loves being around her older cousins. Granted, it doesn't look like the case in that one picture... but they take good care of her. They are all good little mommies to Jayden.
Jayden seemed to get a kick out of their horses. She thinks they are funny animals. She just kind of stares at them in amazement... then giggles.
More and more I have noticed that Jayden has to be outside every chance she gets. The only problem is, I have also found that she is a pretty daring kid. Doesn't matter if it is a huge drop off into a river (yup, she tried that one at Grandma's) she will step right over the bridge with no fear. She keeps me busy, that is for sure.


6 comments:
You have The cutest little girl! im going to miss these sunday!
The pictures are awesome! Your little girls is so beautiful!
Hey,
It was so nice going out to dinner last night. We need to do that more often and go golfing.
Really fun pictures I am glad you guys are going on some fun adventures even when you are pregnant. I hope you are doing well with that. She is really beautiful.
So cute. It is amazing how brave and daring they can get. My little Hailey is one of those as well just keeps going not looking at what is ahead of her. Jayden is adorable.
Hey I just found out that you had a blog, I didn't even know Jayden's getting so big we need to get together and have the girls play. Anyway if you feel like checking mine out it's deamerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment