We had a quick trip to Yellowstone this last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I never had an interest in ever going to Yellowstone until I met Rusty. It has been a fun tradition to have. We actually stayed in The Old Faithful Inn. That building is soo darn old and very cool.
We tested out headsets this raod trip. Jayden loves them... Talon, well I think they kind of freaked him out a little. I tried to get him to look at the camera. As you can tell by the look on his face, he was too into the movie with surround sound.
Oh don't you worry. The first day Talon had more fevers. He just wanted to be held, laying down and not doing a single thing. He breaks my heart way too many times with these darn fevers!! To top it off, he threw up everywhere. I felt bad because it wasn't on my bed I was sleeping on. It was on my sister-in-laws lovely bad. Bad for them, good for me. Sorry Toni! Although, I think I got my share all over me! Love the smell of "Mom perfume".
Take a look at Jaydens lip in this next picture. This girl has a horrible habit of just cutting you off. Just walks right in front of you. She caught the front of my foot and down she went. I honestly didn't think she hit her mouth that hard.. but it was a good size lip. Cute right?
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Yellowstone Trip
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Looks like a really fun family trip! We love Yellowstone! Oh Jaydens lip so sad!
Post a Comment