Wednesday, January 2, 2008





Here is a picture of the lodge. We had the whole lodge to ourselves (Tatton clan). It was fun.
I have tried 5 times now to make it so the words don't run along the side of this picture... I give up. Sorry.

3 comments:

Jylaire said...

I did't know you were a blogger! Now I can still check up on you! I'm doing another cake on the 25th of this month, so you'd better come down and visit!

Marianne said...

Challise-
Good to hear from you!! I haven't seen you since your baby shower. How is the old Clarke doing? I miss seeing everyone. You will have to keep in touch. We all need to get together and go to lunch. Your baby is so cute!! Are you ready for another one? Yeah right, trust me, enjoy one, two is hard.

Chesney said...

Challise I love your blog, your little girl is so adorable. She has such a cute wardrobe ( just like her mommy ) I can tell there is a lot of love in your little family. Keep in touch Ü