Friday, January 25, 2008

She thinks she's soo cool...



Yup, she is finally crawling. she has been crawling now for a couple of weeks. For a while there I didn't think she was going to crawl. She would show no intrest in the idea. In this picture it shows her using the couch to stop her from pushing herself backwards. She then would tuck those legs.. and think so hard before she took off. She now goes EVERYWHERE! I think I wanted her to crawl just so I could see that can do it... but then wanted her to go back to her being immobile. I now have to keep up on the vacuuming. Everything goes in her mouth. Life just got a little more difficult. Thankgoodnes I like her!

4 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Just wait until she starts to walk. Then you're really in trouble!!!!

Pilchers said...

Maybe she can teach my little one how to crawl. She still has no interest. I guess I should just enjoy it right now. Kaleb didn't crawl until 11 months. Avree is 10 months.

Jeff said...

it's about time! We were getting worried....

Jylaire said...

She is so great! Crawling is crazy becuase they're into everything, but great becuase they can follow you around without whining about wanting to be held...