We went to California with my brother and sister in law the first week in May. It was a blast! I had so many pictures, I decided I needed to just do a slide and put them all up. California is where Jayden decided to start walking all by herself. It was funny. I was coming out of the dressing room and Rusty let her go and she just decided to walk all the way over to me as if she had been walking all along. For the longest time she would only take two steps and then need a finger to hold on to. Now, she doesn't even want you to touch her. She is all over the place now. It is still crazy to see her walking around. She gets a little excited and tries out the running thing. She still needs to master that one. Although, it is entertaining to watch.
Jayden LOVED the beach. She was a little hesitant on the sand... but soon decided she loved it. We will have to make sure we now have a beach to go to on our vacations. It was so much fun to watch her and Rusty play around at the beach.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
California Trip
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we could of been there!-Lauren
Wow looks like fun. I so need a vacation I am getting sick of this cold wet weather I am ready for some sun!!! Jayden is such a cuttie!!
Looks like lots of fun. I really want to plan a trip to Cali soon. Congrats on the little boy news. It's so much fun having one of each. They are so different. Good luck!!
We went last year and it was one of our favorite trips. Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment