I actually just got back from my ultrasound. I was so excited to hear, and definitely SEE, that we are having a little boy. To tell you the truth, I was 95% sure it was a girl. Boys tend to be a rare thing on both sides of our family. So, you can imagine how shocked I was to find out that we are having a little boy. Rusty on the other hand, thought it was a boy from the beginning. Me, not so much. I'm a little nervous, to tell you the truth, about having a boy. I have changed very little boy diapers. The ones that I have changed.... let me tell you, I was more confused than I would like to admit. I can handle girls. This might be a little interesting for me. So now, let the shopping begin! That part is the fun part, the hard part for us is picking out names. So, if any of you know of some really cute boy names, let me know. Rusty likes the name Bronco. I know. To me is sounds a little hillbilly-ish and a lot like a car. So, we'll see how that part goes.
As for the pregnancy, I am doing pretty good. I can't complain. I have finally graduated from throwing up 5 times in one day to, throwing up about twice a week. I am happy with that! That whole first trimester was a tough one. Thank goodness things have changed. I am now in what I call my "bulk-up" phase. For those of you that saw me during my last pregnancy, my ankles swell up to be the size of my thighs!!! I am hoping and praying that my ankles don't do that this time. That was also during the winter, who knows what the summer heat will do to them. We'll see. Pray for me!!! (Trust me, if you saw them, you would understand why I don't want them)



14 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! Boys are so much fun, busy, but fun. I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. By the way I am NOT surprised to hear that Rusty likes the name Bronco, that is a total Tatton name if ever I've heard one!
Yay!! I am so excited for you! What great news! Don't worry about having a boy, it's really fun.
Congrats!! That is awesome one of each perfect. And dont worry about the boy changing diaper thing I actually think it is much easier than girls. So good to hear the sick stage is about gone I remember those days not so much fun throwing up all day and always a great blessing to only throw up twice a week. I dont know why it is there are some women who never get sick. Wish I was one of them. Take care talk to you soon!
Congratulations on the boy. We love little boys (in the good sense). Hopefully yours is as well behaved as Beckett. Matt
I am so excited for you both. I am the oldest and after 10 years got a baby brother. I loved it. Congrats to your whole family on welcoming a little boy
Yeah a boy!!! Thank goodness the sickness has worn down. If you name your son Bronco he'll have to be a Denver fan his entire life and have a gun rack in his truck. Seriously, congrats. Love ya!
Yippe...Boys are so much fun!! Congrats. Boy names are hard.
I knew it, I knew it! A BOY, I do have to say boy's are so much more fun! It looks like i should be getting me a nice new shirt now, when would be a good time be to go shopping? I've got my eye on one at AE! Congrats..
Congratulations on your boy! Baby boys are so sweet, you'll have fun. Since you mentioned your worries about changing baby boy diapers, just a word of advice...change the diapers fast to avoid getting peed on! :)
Hey Sicky! Rusty pulled through on that one finally... I can't wait, Congrats! "Bronco" can be buds with Tatton and Troy now. I'm so excited there are going to be so many boys on this side! Let's just hope that his diapers are nothing like JT's and you'll be fine. Keep those feet elevated, we don't want to see those things this summer when they're exposed!!
Congrats on the baby boy!! Boys are fun, I was scared too, don't worry the diaper thing isn't bad once you master the peeing situation. Anyway, congratulations, you will love having one of each.
How exciting! Congrats
Congrats on the boy! I quite enjoyed your "bulking up stage" last time ... only because you had such a sense of humor about it that when my ankles did about the same thing, I really appreciated having seen you go through it & more importantly COME OUT OF IT unharmed & beautiful! So excited for you guys!
Yahoo a boy! I still can't believe your having a new baby you go girl!! I wish we were with you having babies. Congratulations. You crack me up and make me miss you, I love your personality. I hear ya on the changing diapers part. However I want a boy for cute little Hawaiian swim shorts, and there cute church clothes. Good luck for the rest of the prego stage. Love ya.
Post a Comment