Kids are asleep, so I ran upstairs to try and get some pictures posted. Not a lot is going on. I have braved a couple outings by myself..still feel like it shouldn't be done. I am starting to get a little better with it. But then as soon as I say that, I set myself up for a really good melt down somewhere. I love that Talon is a little snuggle butt... just not when I have to do some shopping.
Right now my ENTIRE house is sick. I don't know if any of you have had the lovely opportunity to be down with the cold that is going around... boy is it a good one. Talon for the past two nights has been so stuffed. He started a cough last night. I feel so bad. He does not like having his little nose suctioned out every night. Poor thing. Jayden has had a cough for what seems to be FOREVER. I can't wait for all of this to pass. Rusty has had it now for a week or two. Of course it has to hit him good during finals. I'll be happy when that is done as well. Rusty and school.. I know nothing else. So, this Christmas will be extra special because Rusty will be home for a while before he starts his Masters in August. CAN'T WAIT!!!
Here is a picture of him trying to bond after studying.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Quick update...
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Do you have a cool air humidifier? It'll help if you run it at night or anytime Talon or Jayden are stuffed up. It helps a ton! And the colds don't seem to last as long for them either!
Do you have a cool air humidifier? It'll help if you run it at night or anytime Talon or Jayden are stuffed up. It helps a ton! And the colds don't seem to last as long for them either!
Last night was fun we need to do it again soon. I can't believe how much Rusty and Jason are alike.
Post a Comment