Sorry, I again don't have any "fun" pictures of Jayden. She still refuses to let me take pictures of her. I just can't believe how big this girl is getting. She just starts to act so grown up sometimes. It freaks me out actually. She talks so darn much. I am surprised by all the things she knows. New words everyday. It is fun to watch.
Lately, she has been Daddy's little side kick. It doesn't matter where he goes..she has to be with him. She freaks out when he leaves the room. I think she misses him a ton during the day, that she just can't get enough of him at night when he is finally home. She isn't gonna know what to do with herself when he graduates here in December. She will be in heaven.
When it snowed the other day, Jayden couldn't get enough of it. She had to keep opening that door and just stare out at the snow. As soon as she got up she had to see it..and right after her nap.. she was right at the door. She kept saying "It's snowing, pretty" then she would say "cold" and shut the door only to start that all over again. If I had to guess, I'd say she did it at least 20 times each session. She must like the cold because as soon as I said no more, we are closing the door. She sat herself in the fridge as soon as it was opened. Is that normal?
Talon is too cute. I am soo happy to have him. I know he was a little unexpected... but I am so blessed to have this little man. He gets cuter every day. His smile is the best. He gets more and more alert every day. After all is said and done. I am actually glad that I have them this close together. I know it is tough at times, but that's parenting right? Besides, If I could just not spread my "fat" phases out .. that would be great. Be swollen for a couple of years and get it over with. Boy, am I a sight for sore eyes when I am prego.
Talon looks like a little elf in his beanie.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
pics of the kiddies...
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Your kids are so adorable!!! Love the pics!
She is so funny, she looks cute and is getting so big. And he is adorable, I love him, what a cutie pie! really we do need to get together.
Those pictures are so cute! Jayden looks so much like you! What a cutie! Talon is a very cute baby too!
She is so cute! Her hair is so long! I love that she sat in the shower! Talon looks so differnt also! Thanks for the update I cant wait to see you all!
ADORABLE! You've got some dang cute kids!
I'm glad you're loving being a momma to two- I also hate being pregnant and feel like the biggest cow on the planet. I can't imagine having too many more:) So, might as well get it all done!
Graduating in Dec? That has to be nice. I'm so excited for May when Mike graduates!
Tell your family hi for me!
You kids are so cute!! Love Jayden's pigtails!!! I can't believe how big she's getting. Hope to see you Saturday at Kim's.
Talon is so cute. I love his little smile!! That one of him in his bouncer is my favorite. Still don't know who he looks like...
They are stinkin cute... I think Tallon looks like you. They are so cute. Getting good pictues is always a task.
Please send us your address so we can send you a christmas card. Send to summerloosli@yahoo.com
Hey!!! I had no idea you had babies!!! How are you doll?
Hey you! I had no idea you had babies!!!!! How are you doll?
Post a Comment