Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh my... she is TWO!!





My little girl is all grown up. She had a little Tinkerbell party. It was kind of thrown together real quick. My older sis has to work pretty much every weekend.. So in between remodeling the kitchen and Danielle with a free friday night, we decided to throw something together. We got all the gradkids punch ball balloons.. it was hilarious to sit back and watch them beat each other up with the balloons and giggling. Loved it. We decided to quickly put together a cake while Jayden took a nap. She's two... she doesn't know that it was all over the place. :) We could have gotten a cake at the store or even had someone make a cake for her... but I was always so happy when my mom made my birthday cakes. I loved it. So I will make sure I make all her birthday cakes. They might not always be the best but hey, her mom made it. That is suppose to mean something right?? My mom would let us pick out any cake pan we wanted and she would put it together. I loved all my crazy cakes. I think my cabbage patch doll cake was my fav. THANKS MOM!! She cried at first not being able to rip into the cake.. but got over it. It is just crazy to see this girl grow up. She is all over the place.

We went over to my aunt Debbie's house to make a cute craft while all the men went to priesthood... I am hoping that tradition sticks around. I am always so bored sitting at home waiting for them to come back. Now I can PRETEND that I am somewhat crafty. Boy do I wish I had an artsy streak in me.... ONE DAY, ONE DAY!!! Thanks Debbie for putting stuff like that together!!! But I was surprised how well Jayden played on her own. She hung out with the girls and pretty much didn't cause a fuss about anything. She was perfectly fine playing on her own with the other little girls. I loved it! When I checked up on her, she was just laughing with the girls.. it was a weird moment seeing her like a "big girl" hanging out. Freaks me out really.

5 comments:

Yorgason Family said...

so cute.. my little Hailey turns 2 on Sunday.. wow how they grow up fast. Love the cake.

Lauren Tatton said...

Happy birthday little girl! We need to do web cam! Im glad it was not a post about a sickness!I hope all is well.

Deamers said...

So for some reason, my computer hates your blog. I can usually see the titles but not the text. and only some pics. I have no idea why. I heard you guys were up I wish someone would have told me I was just home I would have come over. You'll have to let me know next time you're here. Also tell the little lady happy birthday! Where did you get that tinkerbell doll?

shannan maio said...

The big 2. Wow, that is crazy! Looks like everything turned out great.

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

What a cute cake, you did an awesome job on it!!