I was so excited to have my cousins lovely wife take pictures of my kids. As you all know, I complain about Jayden being the biggest stink to take pictures of! She HATES the camera and will not pose for the life of her. As soon as she sees a camera, she is out of the room or will just ignore you and not look your way. If you even try to tell her to do something for a picture a fit is usually thrown. So, you can imagine how excited I have been in getting their pictures taken. I really really wanted pictures of them together..so I was excited when Natalie decided to take on the task. Jayden acted just like I had expected but, Natalie was able to get a few pics of her. THANK YOU!! It was much easier having some who knows your rug rats take the pictures rather than someone that just needs to put in 15 minutes of their time and then boot you out. So Natalie, THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Jayden was all over the place and poor Natalie just had to run along with her and catch any random shot she could get. Talon on the other had is a very smiley boy. He did well. I had a ton of them so I just put them in a slide for you guys to check out.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Super cute pics of the kiddos! I love them!
Holy flippin cute! They are adorable. Could she look any more like you!!! So cute! And for a girl who hates the camera- she got a ton of cute ones in there! I love these pictures. We really need to all get together for a good ol' Sunday dinner at your mom and dads!
Challise! Your munchkins are so stinkin' cute! Jayden looks just like you. Miss you sis! -tori
Way cute! I love the one of Jayden with her legs crossed on the couch and her arm on the back of the couch.
They turned out cute...
Post a Comment