It is better late than never! I need to finally post some pics of Talon's birthday. I had a MONSTER of a headache on his birthday so, needless to say, I was not in the mood to do ANYTHING! Sorry bud. I will make sure to do better on the birthdays I know you will remember. It is funny how with Jayden I wanted to do a big ta-da for her 1st birthday. As long as they have cake, food, some balloons and presents we are all good. At least for their first birthday. So I had to at least make a cake. I just made a normal cake and then when I grabbed it out of the oven I felt bad. I stared at it for a while trying to decide what I was willing to do (with a horrible headache) with a plain cake. So, when all else fails, make a football. You don't get more rookie than that. He had fun so, we will call it a success.
He hated touching the cake at first... boy did that not last very long. He went from this.... (just willing to stare at the cake)
to this....
Here is a picture of him when we brought him home. I think he was two or three weeks old
Here he is now, a year later. Pretty crazy....
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Birthday boy...
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
WOW! I can't believe it's been a year already. Happy belated Birthday Talon!!
That is so cute of Talon digging into the cake.
so cute.. crazy how fast a year goes by. Love the football cake
He is getting so big! I sure miss you girl.
Holy cow...he is so big. I love the picture of him as a baby next to the scarecrow and then another of him when he was 1.
He is such a cutie, sorry you weren't feeling well! I think the cake turned out great, looks like he had a great time!
Oh my gosh! He's getting so big! I can't believe it's been a year! love it! Such a cute family and cute kids!
Post a Comment