Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Glad there isn't a hidden camera in my house.....I hope not.

So today I have been laughing for the majority of my day with the kiddies. Jayden loves watching Scooby Do. I love to just here her say "scooby dooby do!" Pretty cute. So what she does now is eat the frosting in the middle of the vanilla Oreo's and then tries to give them to Talon. When I tell her she can't give those to him, she gets upset and says he needs to eat his scooby snacks. I thought it was pretty funny.

She has been walking around the house singing words that just randomly pop in her head. She is hilarious to watch. Her dance moves she does to her music in her head is HILARIOUS. I really need to catch it on video tape. She dances like she is high. I know, weird way to explain it. She closes her eyes half way and goes really slow as she does a circle with her arms and walks slowly around the house. Then when she decides to kick up the beat, she dances like she is trying to get water out of her ears.. ha ha... I laugh just thinking about it.

This is why I say I hope I don't have a hidden camera. I was cooking dinner (yes, I can cook, sometimes) and so I had my itunes playing and the new Britney Spears song came on, so of course I start to dance in the kitchen while I am cooking (trying to make cooking fun. Everyone does this right?) So I turn around and Jayden is dancing like a mad women!! Talon was funny, he can't move very well obviously. He sat on his bum and moved his head and kept lifting up his left leg to the music. The best, is that he now goes on his hands and feet with his little bum in the air, then he does some kind of squat, shake with his booty. You have to give it up to him to know how to work with what he can do. Then of course he'll do the occasional hand clapping. Classic. So I just stopped cooking for the time being and we all danced like crazy people in the kitchen. Ha ha ha ha ha. If there were a hidden camera, I am sure Rusty would just roll his eyes at us. We had way too much fun dancing. I am happy to think my kids just might be a little crazy like me!! Good times had by 3.

4 comments:

Lori said...

So cute! I love it:)

Cook Family said...

I love it. Its soooo cute. I can totally picture it now. lol

shannan maio said...

Nothing like dancing to Brittnay. That is funny! Hope all is going well, lets do lunch or plan something.

Rossanne said...

I love your new family pics very cute. Let's do a date night soon. Maybe the next weekend after Halloween.