This past little bit I have been having a ton of fun putting things together. I have learned a ton of new things... not good at them... but none the less, fun!
My first go around with making "dress" pj's. I have made better ones since this one, just haven't taken any pics of her yet. Not to mention, the dogs on the pj's are all upside down!! Hey, I am still learning!
Bracelets are fun! My aunt Debbie made them for Jayden and I LOVE having them. So I had to figure out how to make them myself! Did you know they sell these darn things for almost 15 bucks each!! No thanks!
I loved these little boxes! They were fun to make. They look like a fun little box and then when you open them up, it is a fun little surprise. 4 little boxes inside. Who thinks of these things? I gave it to my sister in law, who will be having a baby girl, and put little bracelets in each box.
Just a little diaper case.... I think they are a ton more fun than the normal green or white plastic!!
I am sure you don't know what this one is... It is a binki clip. Way easy and cute, I think. I had a hard time finding a cute binki clip when Jayden was little. So I was excited about this one. I think to put them together it cost less than 2 dollars! I am okay with that.
i don't have pics of some of the others... (I still haven't picked up my camera from my friends house. I am going on 2 months of borrowing cameras! Wow, I am lazy)
SIDE NOTE! Jayden will be performing with her little dance group next weekend! I can't wait. Although, I can see her standing there like a deer in the headlights and then run off. But hey, I am sure it will make for good video tape. She loves her dance class. Talon loves to watch her through the glass door. Pretty funny.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Random things I have had a blast putting together!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You have some serious talent there! You should really think about opening an Etsy shop!
Where do you find the ideas girl? I love the ideas, I might have to still a couple.
I love all the stuff, very impressive, I just bought a wipe clutch like that, yours is really cute! Plus it is way hard to find binki clips that are cute! I might be calling you to help me figure it out.
Post a Comment