Bare with me on this post... I might even have to post again later. I have 425 pictures on my camera, and yes I would love to post them all. I am gonna try to narrow it down. I don't know if anybody else's blog does this when they upload pics, but mine just looks like jibberish and I don't know what picture is what so it is close to impossible to put the comments on the right picture. I use to be able to see the picture after it uploaded... not anymore and it drives me nuts!! So if anyone knows how to change that PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
here are some pics of Jayden at her dance recital.. she LOVES being on stage. Thank goodness.
Where a kid can be a kid.... right? We went to Chuck E Cheese for my niece Kailey's birthday. Don't my kids look happy in there little snap shot? Good times.
They did have fun, I promise.
Rusty's family all went out together for a weekend of fun in Deer Valley. It was a ton of fun to have everyone that went there. I think it needs to turn into a tradition! Here are a few pics of that fun event
I realized when I uploaded these pics.. I don't have any of the family, hmmm I guess I need to do a better job and taking pictures of everyone. Sorry guys. Especially because two of my brand new nieces and one new nephew were up there. You will just have to take my word, they are stinkin cute!!!
Here are some random cute pics of the kids. I just can't get over how fast they are growing up. With Talon always being the "baby" I look at these pics and freak out because he looks so darn big! Uuuggh... slow down kiddos!
It is normal for your son to want to wear your heels right? Jayden always gets into my clothes and plays "mommy". My room is alwasy a disaster when I see her come up in my clothes. Fun.
Finally Disneyland.. We spontaneously decided to go for a road trip to California. Talon will need to be 15 before I take another road trip with this kid... he is that kid that just says "Mom, Mommy, Mom, Ma, Mommy, Mom" He yells this until you actually look at him and say what.. then calmly says whatever one word he has picked and smiles. As soon as you turn your head back... he starts it again. Boy was I happy when he fell asleep!!!
Disneyland was crazy hot! I think I lost 10 pounds in sweat alone (lovely thought right?). It obviously wasn't enough because I still gave all the girls at the beach the stink eye the next day. I have to tell myself all those skinny girls don't have kids... or else I would have to drown them. Keep me in clothes, I am okay.. put me in a swim suit, Not a happy camper at all!!!
Jayden loved meeting all the princesses and characters at Disneyland. It was a lot of fun to see her get excited with all the rides and people. I can only imagine what it will be like when she is a couple years older. Talon I think had a crush on Belle. He kept smiling at her and trying to move in on her pictures. Pretty funny. Jayden kept those sunglasses on the whole time, but kept looking over the top of them. She would not push them up. Not sure what that was all about.
We also watched a dance parade. Jayden was picked 4 times to go out and dance with them. I was suprised she went so willing. It was fun. Jayden was at one point so excited because she saw Alice in Wonderland. She kept waving at her, then a guy came up to dance with her. As soon as he took her hand she thought that was the green light to charge Alice. when he kept her there to dance, she just stood there and gave him the stink eye. Pretty funny.
She was on cloud nine when she got to see the princesses. Good times. It was fun to see her all confused as to what to do when she was with them.
Phew... I will end there and give you a break... I am sure there will be more soon.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Picture overload!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it. I'm glad to see that even with your crazy lifes your able to have so much fun. It gives me hope. I love you guys!
How fun! Im glad you went to Disney! Im also so sad we did not get a pic of the matching swim suits!
Call us next time you spontaneously head to so cal! We're always up for a fun getaway!
Post a Comment