Tuesday, July 6, 2010

DARN FEVERS!!

Okay, so I am in need of a big update on my blog. I have sooo many pictures on my camera I need to download. So, I hope to have an update soon. BUT for now, I will be trying to take care of my little Talon. That kid is starting with his fevers again. **uuggh** Good news (if you can look at it that way) they aren't as frequent as they have been in the past. His last one was in April. If you remember, he was getting them almost every two weeks. He is just worn out right now. His little eyes just turn red and doesn't open them all the way. So when you just look at him, your heart breaks for him. Poor kid. It is days like this that makes me wish I was a stay at home Mom. I might have to start considering it. Being a stay at home Mom FREAKS ME OUT!!! I could give you a whole list of things that freak me out. I might need to start facing those head on... I wish soo bad I had a good job to do from home!! Or maybe I need to figure out how to start my own business.. hmmmmm... things to think about I guess. Anyway, I will overload my blog with pictures soon. :)

0 comments: