Jayden nursery teacher says..
"during sacrament we bow our heads and think of Jesus. This helps us be reverent. Do you guys think of Jesus?"
All the kids nod yes... Jayden shakes her head no.
Teacher: "You don't think of Jesus Jayden?" "Then what do you think about that helps you be reverent?"
Jayden: "shoes"
Thursday, September 16, 2010
That's my girl....
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 5:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's hilarious! I love it! Any chance you guys are coming cruising with us?
Yes shoes calm me down too, that's funny! How did your bow go? I googled it and there was a site that went into really good detail, and I think I can do it. Now I just need a reason, but I think I'll just do one anyway just to see if I can do it. P.s have you ever done a mad hatter cake? Jeremy wants to do it for Reese's bday, which means I have till March to figure it out. I'm worried about the stacking, you'll have to teach me how.
Post a Comment