Monday, February 11, 2008

He still loves me!!


Me and Rusty just celebrated our 2yr anniversary. It is a little crazy to think about the past two years. It has been a blast! I can't believe that it has already been 2 years. At the same time... it seems like we have been together for a lot longer. Granted, we did date for 2 years before we got married.

Rusty planned the night in Logan. We stayed in the Anniversary Inn. I never really cared to experience the Anniversary Inn because I always just thought it was a little too cheesy for me. I LOVED it! It was a ton of fun. He also planned a really nice dinner. He has always been so thoughtful in putting things together. I am ALWAYS excited when he puts things together. It is always something new. I did however, have a mini break down at dinner. It was the first night I have had away from Jayden. I called to make sure everything was okay and heard her little voice in the background and started to tear up. Rusty of course, laughed at how emotional I was about the whole ordeal... but I did better than I had expected.

Anyway, I am excited as to what the future holds for us. I married an AMAZING man. He makes me laugh all the time! I truley am a very happy girl! I don't know what I would do with out him!

0 comments: