Monday, February 11, 2008

This Motherhood stuff is kicking my butt!!


So, Jayden has a really bad diaper rash and I feel HORRIBLE. This poor little girl tries everything to prevent me from touching her little bum. I've been putting cream on it and everything. It actually started looking better. As of last night it seems to have gotten worse. She will let out this little cry that just breaks my heart. I started to tear up with her last night. All I have to say is, if she even breaks an arm or needs stitches, that will be the end of me. Motherhood seriously has turned me into a basket-case! Now, Rusty will tell you that I have always been this emotional and out of control, I beg to differ. My plan is to take her to the Dr. today and see what he says. If any of you have any good remedies to help diaper rashes, PLEASE let me know.

0 comments: