Monday, February 11, 2008

Who started this "tagging" buisness??

Yup, I have been tagged. Thanks Marianne. Here comes some fun and exciting info about me. Be prepared.....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

  • Attending High School. Go Kearns!
  • Teaching Dance. (I wasn't very good)
  • Picking up guys in my hatch back 84 Toyota. Hot stuff!
  • Working at Lifestyles 2000 Fitness. Perky front desk girl.
  • Living off the parentals. That was the life.

5 things on my to-do list today.

  • Taking my little girl to the Dr. (lovely bum rash)
  • Taking my car in for the THIRD time. I honestly don't think they have a clue what they are doing. It was suppose to be an easy battery change. Hmmm... not so much.
  • Figure out what to do for dinner.
  • Help out with a "Sweethearts" dinner for Saturday. And try not to go crazy while doing it. I'm not very good at this party stuff.
  • Develop some long awaited pictures!!

5 snacks I enjoy.

  • Tis the season for Cadbury mini-eggs. Love them.
  • Strawberry limeade at Sonic.
  • My Mom's pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
  • Chocolate covered cinnamon bears (must have!)
  • Chips and Salsa with cream cheese.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire. (the right thing to do)

  • Give half to a charity that will help little kids.
  • Give the other half to whoever campaigns against Hillary Clinton.

5 realistic things I would do if I were a Billionaire.

  • Make all my friends retire so we could play whenever we wanted to.
  • Purchase a couple vacation spots. Set my parents up in one of them.
  • of course, a much needed wardrobe!
  • If I don't lose this baby fat, a tummy tuck!
  • Pay money to a family to raise a good little boy with manners and an education to marry my little girl!!!

3 bad habits.

  • losing my keys! Actually losing everything. I can't remember where I put a single thing.
  • biting my nails.
  • Not calling people back. I don't know why I struggle with that. I should be happy I actually have friends to call!!

5 jobs I've had.

  • Kearns Recreational center. (throwing parents/grandparents out of Jr. Jazz games.)
  • Taught Dance
  • Lifestyles 2000 Fitness ( a ton of scandalous people go to the gym!)
  • Account Executive with Beneficial (Fancy name eh? It really just means loan officer)
  • Good old Clarke American aka Harland Clarke. Would love to quit eventually and be a Mom full time!

5 Things you probably didn't know about me.

  • I put my little sister in the microwave and actually turned it on. (morbid, I know) Don't worry, she's just fine.
  • I had my ears pinned back. I was tired of being dumbo!
  • My skin crawls when people blow their nose at the dinner table.
  • I CAN'T STAND the theme song to M.A.S.H.!! Play that song and I will tell you anything you want to know.
  • I pretend I know about all these Seinfeld episodes people ALWAYS relate certain situations to. I really don't have a clue what you're talking about. I've never liked Seinfeld. I just smile and nod my head. :) If I have to hear about the "I can't spare a square" episode one more time... I'll freak out!

I now would like to tag Danielle, Melanie, Kristina...and the Pughs!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Just to clarify... I don't do these tagging things either, I am not one to pass on emails or do things like this, but I felt I had to since I got it from someone that I don't really keep in contact with. Also, I didn't actually email you and tell you to do it, so I wouldn't have felt bad if you didn't do it, but the part about your sister in the microwave was awesome, so was the Seinfeld bit.

Jylaire said...

I know that the "tagging" business is sometimes lame, but I like this one...you get to find out random useless facts about friends. Kind of fun!