Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SURPRISE!! For me too!!!


Yes, it is true. I am finally grasping the idea of what exactly is going to happen. Me and Rusty found that we are expecting our second child. Trust me, I was shocked. We both were very surpised by the news. Although it is a lot earlier than planned, we are excited. Being able to have a baby is always a blessing. Things have been much more difficult with this pregnancy than my first. I have been crazy sick. So, if any of you have some good remedies PLEASE SHARE! I have tried everything under the sun. Nothing seems to be working. This would be the reason as to why I have not been updating lately. I haven't been able to find the energy or motivation to do anything but breath. So, hopefully things start getting better. Cross your fingers for me that this part is almost over. Holy cow! Two kids!!

10 comments:

Lena said...

You have finally accepted the reality of it all...I am proud of you! You will be fabulous as a mother of 2! Hang in there girly.

Kim and Company said...

Sorry that you are still feeling so down. At least you know there will be an end to it all. I can't wait to hear what you are having! Miss you and look forward to a lunch when you are on your feet.

Jylaire said...

I've been wanting to say someting ever since Matt told me, but I didn't know if you were telling anyone yet. That is so exciting, even if the timing wasn't expected. Sorry you're sick! It's miserable! I took B6 and Unisom every night to help with morning sickness, and when I couldn't keep anything down for almost a week, I switched to Zofran. It's a miracle drug! Keep us updated!

Marianne said...

Challise- welcome to the world of two kids close together. Trust me, it's stressful, but it is fun. You will love it. It's kind of like having twins, but almost harder... :) When are you due? Congrats!! You will do a great job!

Chesney said...

WOW, that is so exciting. You will love having two. (Once you get a routine down!) Your kids are going to have so much fun together.

Liz Royall said...

Congratulations to your new addition! It was fun to see your blog and what you have been up too! This is great to catch up like this at least and I am glad I didn't get rid of you :-) Your family is so darling!

Jeff said...

SUCKER! but seriously, congrats!

utahtripletfamily said...

Morning sickness is no fun! Try sour candy, ginger ale, sniffing ground ginger, or sea-bands for sea-sickness. You can get them at the pharmacy counter at Walmart. Good luck!

Pilchers said...

Wow! Congrats! Hopefully you will have an easy baby and it will be a breeze. Two kids are a lot of fun.
Tamara

Team Oakeson said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! I too was super sick but never did find that perfect remedy. I mostly just dealt with it by lying around wishing I was dead ... well that and drinking "Cock-n-Bull Ginger Beer" which works OK too. It's not nearly as gross as the name would suggest! :) Hope you get feeling better soon.