Here are some cute pics of Jayden. Lately I have been trying to take more pictures with my video camera than my still camera. So, sorry I don't have a bunch to post. I have some darn cute footage though. She is all over the place. She crawls like a mad woman. She will even sit up on her knees and walk around on her knees. Where she got that, who knows. I know she can walk... she is just stubborn. I'm sure one day she'll just decide to get up and take off. Still waiting for the hair to start growing. She is slowly starting to get rid of the natural "mohawk". She has also turned into a little chatter box. She'll talk gibberish to her little 6 month old cousin Keysha and try to make her laugh. She loves to talk as if she is making sense. I'll have to post some pictures of her cousin Kailey reading books to her. She loves playing with her cousins. It is so fun to watch her try to do big kid things now. She wants to do all the things the big kids are doing. It is crazy to think she will be a one year old this weekend. The time has flown by sooo fast. As much as being a parent can pull on ever string you've got.. it has been amazing. I have loved seeing her grow up and seeing her little personality come through.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is so darling and she sounds so cute in you message. She'll be a fun big sister!!
She's so super cute. I love the picture in the bathtub!!
Katie just told me that you guys are having another baby, I'm so excited for you! What a fun addition to your cute family, Jayden will be a great big sister!
I love the tub picture of Jayden! It's always good to see a little crack! How are you feeling? Do you know what the sex is yet? I need to know these things! Take care!
Post a Comment