Friday, March 7, 2008

Very Quick Update....

Sorry, I haven't updated for a while. Not a whole lot has gone on with us. Jayden on the other hand has been doing a ton of cute things. Granted, I am the Mom, so everything tends to have a cute side to it. She finally broke some teeth. It is weird to see a tooth when she smiles. She has started standing up on her own...that is, until she figures out that she is up on her own, then she will fall to the ground. She is trying to walk.... but no such success yet. She blows kisses now, which is darn cute! She also loves to give Mom a ton more hugs than she use to. Overall, things are good in the Tatton home. No complaints. Rusty is still CRAZY BUSY with work and school. I will be sooo excited when he is finally done with school. I just keep myself busy with "Mom stuff". Just when I think I am getting the hang of it... something changes! Hopefully I'll have something exciting to update you all with next time... until then, this will have to do. :)

2 comments:

Jylaire said...

I was wondering where you were! We need to see some updated pics of cute Jayden! Come on out one of there days and we'll let the kids play!

Stuart and Sarah said...

Challise, congrats on the new addition to the family. Jayden is ADORABLE!