Monday, April 7, 2008

She does what Daddy does....






Jayden has been trying to do everything Daddy does. Lately, Rusty has been busy with school work. He does is homework on his laptop and Jayden always has to be with him to help him type. It was funny this week because as soon as she saw a keyboard, she had to go type on it. I was in the kitchen making her a bottle when I turned the corner and realized she wasn't there. When I went into the office, sure enough, she was there trying to type on the keyboard. Pretty funny. I might have a little computer geek on my hands.

5 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

So cute. Nathan did the same thing at that age. I guess you have to have at least one computer geek in every family.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Challise-
I saw your link on Oakeson's blog. Your little girl is adorable & congrats on #2! Hope you don't mind me stopping by!

Viv

our blog's private - if you want an invite there's info on www.randyandviv.blogspot.com

Jylaire said...

just wait until she tries to pee just like dad!

Kim and Company said...

She is getting so big and beautiful. I hope your second pregnacy is going better!

Kim and Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.