So this past weekend we celebrated Halloween with the Tatton's. Royce and Lauren came down for a quick visit from Conneticut. So, we decided to hold Halloween while they were here so they could be apart of the festivities. Jayden loved Lauren when she first left, I was happy to see that she still remembered who she was.
Kathy (my mother in law) does some AMAZING work with the kids costumes. I cannot believe how good she is. She made Jayden's costume along with pretty much every grandkids costume. I loved Jayden's little Dorothy outfit. THANKS KATHY!
Jayden juse woke up from a nap so nevermind her dirty face or her crazy hair. I wish I looked that cute with crazy hair!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Early Halloween
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That costume is priceless. What a cutie
Hey woman. Little Talon is darling! Send me your email address so I can send you the pics I took at the hospital. Hope you are doing well!
Mel
Post a Comment