I think he is so cute in this picture. I on the other hand would have had him in a different outfit, but Dad liked it. (it's a BYU get up) I think I like this picture because it is brief moment with him awake. He usually only wakes up for Dad.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Random cute picture of Talon
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
He is SO cute! I wish I could see him while he's still all small and cuddly! (maybe at Christmas)
congrats he is so cute! Plus Reese has Jaundice, but not that be and I was soooo worried about it I cried and thought it was this huge deal, and we didn't have to even have the lights. that's the difference in being a first time mom.
Congratulations by the way, he is darling! I'm so happy that everything turned out ok.
He is so handsome!
What a little stud...I'm so happy for you.
For sure let's meet up we can either have a girls night or take the hubby's along. I can't wait to see your little one. Just let us know what night works best for you guys.
He is so cute!! Congratulations!
What a cutie! I love the shirt but he is adorable congratulations with the little boy!
I think that he looks pretty cute too in that picture, but he would be ten times cuter if he were in a Utah Ute outfit. 10-0! Go Utes!
Okay, it's time to update some pics. I tried to get on you sisters, but it was blocked.
I need to see new pics of the little man! :) miss you
Post a Comment