Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have a few seconds!

Alright, the kiddies are still asleep. Sorry I haven't posted lately. I can't figure out why my camera isn't downloading my most recent pics.... so I will have to post some better pictures later.

As far as updates go...I still struggle. I have yet to figure out how to do this whole "mom" thing let alone the Mom thing with two kids. I feel like I am much slower at figuring things out than I should be. I am still terrified about going by myself places. Jayden is still unpredictable at throwing her fits. She keeps me running.(which helps with my baby fat!!) I can feel people looking at me and just thinking.."oh that poor girl doesn't have a clue how to handle those kids" pretty sad right? I'm working on it.

Talon has been a good baby (during the day). He still sleeps a ton during the day. He has started to let little smiles come through more often. They are stinkin cute! We just started him on some meds for his heartburn/acid reflux, so I am hoping those start helping him out. Jayden still loves her brother like crazy. She kisses him all day long. So no complaints there.

I'm gonna post some random pictures that I have (hopefully I can figure out how to get the recent ones). Now, does any one else have a difficult child for pictures. If you notice, the ones I try to take with Jayden, SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH PICTURES!!! Whenever I pull up my camera, she freaks out or turns her head. I am trying to organize family pics but wonder if it will just be a disaster with her.. check out what a stink she is. (I also might have to add... when she turns her head as far back to the side, she thinks you can't see her. Yup, she thinks she can make herself invisible...)




There are a couple to show you how cooperative she is... I just wish she would smile danget!! Every other child I know loves to ham it up for the camera, not mine. then there is just a random picture of Talon with the scarecrow.. not sure why that one loaded up.. but hey there you go. I will try and post some recent ones of Talon soon. :)

6 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

Cute Pictures! My boys dont like pics either. I was at kiddie Kandid for 5 hours one day and came out with 1 good pic! Good luck!

Ashley said...

You are not alone in feeling anxious about going out with the kids by yourself! It's always a gamble, "will there a be a meltdown or not?" Plus don't you just love the people who give "looks"? I'm sure their kids NEVER had a meltdown.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, girl! I feel for you:) I'm scared out of my wits too! I have absolutely no words of comfort, sorry! But, it looks like fun. I absolutely love love LOVE that picture of all the girls (with Tracy and the kids)! Paige looks very amused and everyone else looks stressed.
Your kids are so adorable. You lucked out. She looks just like you and he looks just like Rusty! Too cute!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Your kids are so cute! I had a hard time adjusting to two kids as well, don't worry you'll get the hang of it. You're probably doing a better job at it then you give yourself credit for. My wonderful brother and sister-in-law passed down their double stroller to us and that made it a lot easier for me to go places!

Deamers said...

I keep thinking I'm so glad I don't have a new baby right now, Reese is just in a bad stage (I hope) but hopefully if I wait a while she won't be as bad. Also have you tried showing her the pic's show her a good one of someone and say, They smiled good for me look at what pretty picture! I wish I had a pretty picture of you, All you have to do is say cheese! and I'll show it to you after I take it. I know that sounds dumb but it worked with Reese.

Kiersti said...

Totally saw you that day at Gardner Village - I would've said hi, but I was wrastling my own 2 kidlings.
Cute family!!
-Kiersti