Holy cow it seems like I have a ton of pictures to post. So, a slide show will have to do.
Christmas was a blast! I am sure my days are numbered with these types of Christmas's. You know, where you kid doesn't really ask for things, loves whatever they get and you could get away with only buying 5 presents!! Before I know it she will be demanding things and throwing a fit Christmas morning if something was missed. (not like I ever did that).
She was excited for her little kitchen set. She is little miss domestic!! (she doesn't get that from my side) She LOVES to cook dinner and feed her babies. She got a little stroller and diaper bag and car seat, all that fun stuff, and plays with it all day long. Her baby does not leave her side. She now tries to teach baby things. She is currently having fun seeing baby try to walk as she holds her hands. Oh, and don't worry, the potty that we bought to potty train her on is just a toy for her to train her dolls how to use the potty. I was thinking about starting her on potty training, but got a little gun shy. "They" say you can do a lot more damage by trying to train them too early. So, I will go easy with the training.
Grandma and Papa Peterson bought a karaoke type machine for Kailey that all the kids LOVED. It lets you hook it to the T.V. so they can see themselves dancing and singing. It was hilarious. Jayden has some interesting dance moves. All in all... Christmas was fun. Having kids makes it that much more enjoyable. I can't wait until I can start threatening "Santa won't come if you don't stop crying kiddo!" ha ha.Okay, slightly kidding. I need to find something that works year round... hee hee.
Talon is well. He is growing up WAY TO FAST! Good grief. It is crazy. He is a mellow boy that is for sure. I love it! Knock on wood, it doesn't change. He actually started to giggle. Not much though. He just gives a little taste of what it will sound like.. and then you give up after an hour of doing the same thing that made him laugh in the first place. If there were hidden cameras in this house... oh the stories. Things we do to make our kids laugh.
Anyway, I will now post my millions of pictures. If there isn't a ton on the slide it is probably because I ran out of patience or the slide ran out of room. Oh, you'll have to check out my bread I MADE!!! It is a good thing you guys can't taste it... but hey, it looked good though. I am trying to learn a thing or two from Kathy(my very domestic mother in law). It is amazing the things she can do!! So, it is a work in progress. The fact that I, Challise Tatton made bread, blows my mind. And if you know me, it should blow yours too!! Alright on with the pictures.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Where to start...
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Your kids are growing up so fast:( I'm glad we got to see you and spend time together. I'm voting for UConn!
What a fun Christmas! Your kids are beautiful! One of these days I'll hopefully get to meet the little tyke!
Look how cute your kids are!!!
Good job making bread! I know I would never be able to do that! Hope you had a great holiday!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Good job on the bread, I'm still trying to master rolls!
Sorry we didn't make it to the party, we were planning on it. But, (of course) Jeremy's head was pounding, and he'd been working all day outside, and I think just over did it so we just lazed at home Sorry again, If we ever get invited again we will try harder.
Very cute family pics!
Lets do dinner again that was fun soon.
Post a Comment