Tuesday, January 27, 2009

St. George Trip..






This weekend we packed up last minute and headed out to St. George to see my Grandma. I love that lady like crazy. She is so darn cute. She has been having a hard time lately so we needed to head out and see her. She hasn't seen Talon yet. It was a much needed trip. I was so happy that Rusty was willing to drop everything he was doing and take off with me. I wouldn't have enjoyed the drive all by myself with screaming kids in the back seat. We all went to Zions Park. It was amazing. It is was so beautiful in St. George. I was hoping for better weather. It was cold and rainy most of the time. I hope to make more trips out that way. I worry about my grandma a whole lot. I don't know what I would do if she were to pass away. With her health problems you just never know. I worry about her forgeting who we are. Those that have met her know she is the cutest southern Grandma ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOur family is so cute!! I can't get over it! You look gorgeous!

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Love the new family pics! You guys are so cute. Can't believe how big the kids are getting!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, I love Carol so much. You are right- she is the cutest! So how is she doing? Health no so good? How is Pat? Your pics are adorable

shannan maio said...

Looks like you had a great time. we are headed out on Friday for a play date if you would like to come.

Rossanne said...

We need to go out to dinner again.

I can't believe how big your little girl is getting.

Very cute family pics