Yup, Rusty is still with me. Can you believe it?? We celebrated our 3rd year anniversay. It is kind of wierd because you feel like you have been together forever but married just a month ago. He is a cute hubby. I love him like crazy. I am so glad he keeps me sane! Which is not an easy task. I tend to be a lot more strung out than him. He is a ton more mellow than I ever could be. I don't want to get too far into cyber PDA... but I am happy I have him in my life. Sometimes I feel like I got the better end of the deal... Hopefully he isn't having second thoughts, he's stuck now!! haha ha ha! Yup, he is stuck with a westside girl for the rest of his life! Good times.
Friday, February 6, 2009
3 Years!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Happy anniversary! It goes by so fast! We really need to get together one of these days!
Congratulations!
Challise, your pics are beautiful! Congrats on 3 years!!
Yeah! Im so glad we got Tatton Boys we are spoiled!!! Happy 3 years!
Happy Anniversary Tatton! Westside for life! LOL!
I love that pic of you guys, happy aniversary!
ugh... you know that's my brother you're talking about...no, Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you had a good trip to St. George to see your Grandma.
That is so awesome. 3 years just flew by. Congrats to the two of you
you guys are so dang cute....
Post a Comment