
Jayden is IN LOVE with this show. Annie is on 24/7. She gets so darn excited when she hears the music from Annie. I now have a copy inside the house and one in the car for her to watch. Me and Rusty just laugh when we drive around. Jayden has this movie memorized. She sings the song "Tomorrow" She sings it so loud. She loves to sing the "Dumb Dog" song. I wish I could record the way she sings these songs. It is hilarious to listen to. The way she says some of the words.. for example, the song dumb dog goes; "Dumb dog, I ain't gonna feed you... etc" Jayden says " Dumb dog, I'm gonna beat you" She very well could be saying I aint gonna feed you.. .. it sure doesn't sound that way. I tell ya, having kids this age, is entertaining. I don't know what I would do without this kid! She is starting to say so many things. She surprises me all the time. I really need to do better with some of the words I say. I will be driving and decide to call someone an idiot on the road. Sure enough, Jayden is screaming idiot right back. I can only imagine what else is bound to happen with this kid. With all fits aside that this kid throws... she is a ton of fun.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Out of Control
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How cute! It's so hilarious what show the kids decide they have to have!
Looks like someone is taking after Tammy and Auntie Michael.
She is so cute! You are lucky to have her!
Reese's new thing is Pinochio for some reason. Who likes Pinochio? not me! It's funny how they get stuck on something.
LOL! I am literally laughing while reading this. She sounds exactly like her mommy. Ahh... the fun times we had in high school... love ya sis. (very cute kids) -Tor
Post a Comment