



We took the kids for the first time to Aquarium. I don't know exactly what I was expecting... I guess I just thought it was gonna be different. It was still really neat to see some of the things that they had there. Jayden loved the stingrays that swam by her. She seemed to be pretty entertained. That is all that counts right? We bought a membership before we went in.. Maybe I should have gone in first. Oh well... looks like we have a year of fun ahead of us.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
First time at the Aquarium
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Fun! We actually had "season passes" when the exhibit was still at the Gateway. Talk about lame! At least it's not just a single room anymore! Kids do love the fish!
I SO love that last pictuer of Jaden! That is her all the way!
Hey girly, send me your email addy at slctuia@gmail.com, my blog is private now. Hope you are doing well...and really a year pass to the Aquarium?! Oh Challise! :)
Post a Comment