Monday, June 8, 2009

Holy cow!!! Where is my Jayden!


Someone please tell me that this phase passes.... AND FAST! I don't even think Jayden knows why she is crying. It started out with her sippy cup not working... (of course it was working just fine) And then a bunch of jibbersh followed.. and this is what I got for not knowing what the heck she was talking about. I honestly couldn't do anything with her. So when all else fails... take a picture.

2 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

It will come and go. Nathan now goes for a while without the tantrums, but they still comes out when he feels the need to let everyone know how he feels...even if it's just me and him in the car! Love that you caught it on your camera :)

Jylaire said...

Welcome to motherhood of a little girl! They are so, so great, and super frustrating! It definitely gets a little bit better when they can express themselves better! I think they're not quite as frustrated! It's always nice to see that it's not just my kids doing the screaming!