Saturday, May 23, 2009

Much needed update...

Okay, so it has been forever since I last downloaded pics from my camera. I had like 300 pictures. Sad I know. So, I will try and update as much as I can without getting too long...

Me and Rusty had the chance to go to Vegas with out the kids. LOVED IT! It has been a while since we were able to get away. Boy, did I need the get away! I am begging Rusty to take me there again soon.


Jayden has been attached to her fairy wings. She loves to say she can fly like Tinkerbell. Speaking of Tinkerbell, I don't know if any of you are familiar with the movie Hook. There is a part where Tinkerbell makes her entrance and kind of attacks Robin Williams (Peter Pan) and he calls Tinkerbell a "fairy from hell" Yup, you guessed it, everytime the part comes up Jayden will say "here comes the Tinkerbell from hell" Lovely. When she says hell.. she actually says, el. So, the word is not too obvious. Who am I kidding, you know very well what she is saying.



We have been taking trips to the Zoo lately, Talon and Jayden both love their sunglasses. It is pretty darn cute if you ask me. I actually get a pretty good walk in at the Zoo. They have so many darn hills. It doesn't really look hilly. Although, it seems like I am always pushing that darn stroller up a hill!! It is pretty sad how out of shape I am!! I have decided to try a ton harder to get rid of this darn baby weight. I HATE IT!!!! Can someone please come up with a way to make the men have the babies??!! I will pay good money for that! I will settle for men taking pills for birth control if you can't think of a plan for the first option. I won't be picky (Although I would enjoy seeing Rusty pregnant)





The rest are just random pics of the fam...


3 comments:

Jylaire said...

I totally HATE all the hills at the zoo! I actually ended up getting a different stroller after the last time we went there. The pics of the kids are so cute! Love the sunglasses!

Paige said...

I love your pictures!

shannan maio said...

So cute, I love all the pics. Let me know if you find a way for men to carry around a baby for 9 months. I'm right there with you on that one. Lets get something going again, Do you work during the days?