
Yup, Jayden has decided she is done with diapers. We are going on a week of potty training. I am so surprised as to how well she is taking to it. Granted, we still have had some "accidents" but it just surprises me how many times she really does use the potty. So, now it is a battle just to put pull-pus on her at night!! So, if anyone has any good advice as to how we keep this good streak going... please let me know! It is crazy to think this kid might actually be potty trained!!??? Freaks me out.
As for a Talon update... He has his good days and for sure has his bad days. This poor kid was up last night puking his guts up. That poor boy will empty out his stomach and then spend the next hour or so gagging whatever he can get up, to come up. He gags so darn hard that his little fists and arms just shake like crazy while his little face goes bright red. How do you sit back and watch that type of thing??? It rips my heart out of my chest. He would throw up and then fall asleep in the same position he was in while gagging. Sad stuff!! The crazy thing about it all... he will wake up the next day perfectly fine. He is smiley like always and all over the place. Out of control!!! So I am hoping he will get some relief soon. Hopefully, my next update will be a really good one!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
And so it begins....
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay! Potty training was super easy for us too! We actually skipped the whole Pull-Ups thing. I'd maybe put her to bed with panties on and then put a diaper or pull up on her once she's asleep. We tried that with London, but she fought us, and her just knowing that she was sleeping in her big girl panties was enough for her to not have accidents at night. Just remember that it definitely takes a while to be perfect at the whole potty thing, so just expect the occasional accident! Good luck!
:( Oh my little Talon. I hope that it get better soon! It breaks my heart also! I hope Jayden keeps up the good work!!! That is GREAT news! Yeah little woman!
horay! your blog finally worked on my computer! I usually can read a little bit but not much. But I finally got to read it today!! Also Congrats We were going to start potty training next week so fopefully I'll be right behind you.
Post a Comment