Sunday, August 9, 2009

Look what I did!!


If you know me, you know this is amazing!!! I have never in my life done any sewing. My husband has sewn more buttons on than I have! I know. So anyway, I actually decided to sew my kids some matching P.J's. All the young women in my ward wanted matching PJ's for girls camp. I figured I would give it a try on my kids first. Jayden loves her P.J's. Well, she did until I bought a tinkerbell night gown. I think she forgot about the monkey P.J's. I am just too happy to see that they are still toghether after washing them!! Yahoo for me!

A ton more updates to come......

6 comments:

Jylaire said...

I am so impressed! I definitely am not a sewer! They turned out super cute!

Stuart and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I can't even sew a button and you are making PJ's. That is AWESOME. Congrats on such an accomplishment!

Lauren Tatton said...

Good job!! Im so proud of you! I cant get over how big Talon is! I saw some pics from Yellowstone me and Royce both died! SO CUTE!

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Nice job!! I'm so proud of you!

Goldies said...

Keebler would be proud... I am impressed. I know, Aaron knows how to sew more than me. It's pathetic. The pj's are cute, I love the little monkey!

Deamers said...

Good job, I have wanted to makes some like those for Reese! Did you have a pattern, or did you just make it up. Let me know I'm dying to try some.