Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family pictures! Finally!

So we finally got our pictures taken. I feel bad that my kids don't exactly LOVE getting their pictures taken. Jayden has always been a little stink when it comes to pictures. She is now pretty much okay with the random pics that I do take of her. You just can't tell her where to sit and when to smile.... or she will protest the whole event. Yup, that is what she did. I am anxious to see how they turned out. Here is a pic that gives you an idea of how they were for us. Jayden wouldn't stay still. She was either climbing on me or running away from us and then throwing a fit. Thank you Natalie for being so patient with us!!! And Talon, c'mon...... can you see what this kid is doing in this picture. Yeah, they were interesting to say the least. Seriously, Talon.
I will post the good ones when I get them. :)

3 comments:

Rossanne said...

That picture is adorable. I hope you guys are doing good.

Goldies said...

I love it!! Talon looks just like his Daddy. That picture really is cute though, I like the non-posed ones anyway. I hope they turned out. And I cannot believe Talon is going to be ONE?? Where did that come from, it's gone by so fast!

Ashley said...

Sometimes I honestly think these pictures are better than the "good" ones because they show everyone's personality! Talon looks so cute! (thanks for entering, I hope you win!)