Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!!

Sorry, this post doesn't have any pictures. My friend Melanie took my camera. Okay, I might have left it. Just haven't picked it up yet. BUT, I had to post because I am just tickled pink with Talon. This kid is amazing now that he is on a good streak (knock on wood). He has actually slept through the nights for the past 4 days!!!!!! Holy cow! I am loving life right now. He has been so much better this week. He has been bubbly, laughing, and all over the place. I am begging and pleading that he starts to do a ton better from here on out. We have another Dr. appt in two weeks. I am hoping things will still be good. So anyway, I just had to post. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
We have family pics this Saturday, so I am happy to see him feeling better. Oh, don't worry, I busted out with a HUGE cold sore. So, I am sure I will be a sight for sore eyes. (what's new) This will be our first little family photo shoot. I am excited to finally have some family pics. I know I am not planning on having kids any time in the near future so, it is time to have a good family picture. It will be fun. Cross your fingers that the kids don't throw fits the whole time!!! Just my luck.

Side note; Talon turns one this month!!!! I cannot believe how fast that year has come and gone. Poor kid needs a better year. Let's hope the next year for him is much better!!

Another side note.. I will have to post some pics of some of the other projects I have been attempting. With all the preggers I have in my family and friends, I have LOVED making new things for babies. It has been a ton of fun finding new projects to do. Granted, I am not very good at them, but hey, it's all about having fun right? I think Rusty is confused when I say doing these things are fun because, I do tend to yell at the sewing machine from time to time.... or the fabric, glue gun for burning, kids for not standing still while I measure.... whatever, good times. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you better say you left it at my house woman!!
P.S. We ate all your candy. ha ha
Let's get together soon.