Don't we look cute? This is what you get when Rusty says to not cheese it soo big in my pictures. I guess all I have is CHEESY or down right ornery/weird lookin...
I never did post my pics when we able to fly out to Pennsylvania. We went for a Rusty's work. They wanted him out there to discuss us moving out there. I wasn't too fond of the idea, still not!! So, it was nice to go and see the town and look at some apartments and homes. It does cost A TON more to live out there. Rusty's work was soo nice to fly me out there with him. They pretty much paid for our entire trip. SO NICE. It was nice to be just me and Rusty. Love my kids and all... but I did have fun just haning out with my hubby. I do wish that we had more time to go and see all that was out there. There are a ton of things to go see. We ended up spending most of our time looking at towns and real estate stuff... booo. We did get a chance to go see a couple sites though...
This car is HORRIBLE... I'm sorry if you have this or even want to have this... it was no good. You could barely see anything out of the windows. The windshield was tiny, or so it seemed. If you needed to put down the visor, good luck. I was being a dork and jump "hooray" for the car. Piece of work.
We even tried our first real Philly Cheese steak... They were surprisingly very good.
PA was FREEZING though.. holy cow! I told Rusty if we move, it has to be warmer than Utah. I can't go colder!!! I do have to say, there were some spots in Philladelphia that I was scared out of my mind. I had an old lady walk next to me and tell me not to hold my purse that way, and then walked off. Hmmm... wierd. I think PA is a good place to visit, don't want to move there. Everyone in Utah is MUCH MUCH more inviting... and welcoming... If anyone wanted to know my opinion. :) Well the good news is, is the we have put off the move for at least another year. This way Rusty can finish his Masters. We'll fight this battle another day. YIPPEE!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Our trip to Pennsylvania
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I'm glad it all worked out!
FUN, I love traveling and it's even better when it's paid for. I am glad your not moving.
Post a Comment