So the fever made another appearance yesterday. Talon had a fever of 103.3 yesterday. I am hoping and praying that this was just a fluke thing. Still a little high for a fluke thing, right? I would hate to see him go through this again for another year, poor kid. We were doing really good with fevers lately. The last hospital visit was...I think early November. It has been so nice to see him doing better.
I hate saying there is a positive side to this, but there is something about just cuddling with my boy that I love. I just wish it was because he knew at such a young age that he has the coolest mom in the world (don't argue with me) rather than being really sick. Oh well.. one can dream. I just feel so bad for this boy. He is such a trooper when he gets these fevers. He tries so hard to still smile and laugh and finally just gives up and lays there. Crossing my fingers this darn fever stays away.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Please be a fluke!!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's no good! I hate it when they're sick! Hope he gets feeling better soon!
Our prayers are with him!! i understand wha your saying, yet at the same time sometimes it makes hard things easier if they have one positive side.
I don't know if you remember me from high school but I found your blog through Brittany Martinez's blog. I was reading in your blog that your little guy gets fevers without any other symptoms. I am sure you have been to many doctors but my neice (who is 6) has had the same problems with fevers since she was a baby. The doctors couldn't figure it out and FINALLY after all these years she got a diagnosis of PFAPA Syndrome. I don't know if your doctors have ruled this out but my sister is finally at ease because apparently it isn't too harmful as long as the fevers are controlled. I hope your little guy does better!! By the way CUTE FAMILY!!!
Post a Comment