Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More baby stuff...

You would think that I was having a baby because of all the baby stuff I want to make. Trust me, not pregnant.

Although, I thought this was a cute way to do a binki clip. It goes on pretty much every binki I could find.. EVEN THOSE DARN SOOTHERS they give you at the hospital. One reason I hated those things was because of the binki clips. Have you seen those things!!!?? They are huge! Anyway, I thought this was fun and girly. Maybe I'll make a stash for when I do actually have another kid. If any of you guys want one (bless your heart) Let me know. They are totally easy and fun to make. I think we need to have parties like pamper chef, or stampin up but you make easy and cute baby stuff. :)


1 comments:

Goldies said...

Ok see I would love one, but I would need a cute boy version. It stinks not being able to make all the girly stuff. So when you come across a baby boy project let me know!