I can't believe how fast time flies!! Jayden is actually 3yrs old. She has been in such the princess stage, like every other 3yr old little girl. She has a play castle that she plays with NON-STOP! So, why not make a vacation out of this whole obsession right? So we decided to take Jayden to a "real" castle to sleep in. We went to Vegas and stayed at the Excalibur. SHE LOVED IT! She was so pumped to be sleeping in the castle. It is now her castle. She was nice and told me and Rusty that we could sleep in her castle if we wanted to. She was on cloud 9 the entire time we were there. She seriously cried the whole way home. She wanted back to her castle.
Before we left for Vegas we got GLITTER TOES! My Aunt does the cutest glitter toes (and nails) So me and Jayden got our toes done. A little girl bonding time ;) Jayden did really good. She had fun getting them done. Glitter toes have become a new love of mine. If you have never done them before, you have to do it. I am thinking about having a glitter toe party. Let me know if you want to know when I do it. :)
We all know how much she hates smiling for me in pictures.. .she was all smiles this vacation.
So for the little party that we had back at home, I decided to make her a castle cake. One of these days I will understand that making cakes take a while to do!! I was scrambling to get this thing done in time for her little party. She loved it, so mission accomplished. It is always worth whatever it takes to just see them get excited. I love how she kept saying "I am so happy mom" "my cake is beautiful" ha ha we just laugh. She tells everyone she had a castle cake and her mommy made it. So even though that cake was a pain in the butt... I would do it all over again. :) I am actually talking Rusty into buying me an airbrush gun as we speak! I want one bad!! It will make cake making a ton more fun! Anyway, here are some pics of us on our birthday vacation and her party.
Talon looks like such a stud.. ha ha. He is just getting so big.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
She is 3!! Long post!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, it looks like you guys had a blast, espically Jaden.
I have all the stuff for glitter toes. I have lots of glitter choices and the gel and lamp, from when I thought I would do nails. Anyway whenever you're up this way you can always use it.
Great job on the cake. Vegas looked fun I am jealous I would love a vacation. I am glad Jayden had a good birthday.
Post a Comment