Okay, sorry for the late update. First of all, thank you for all your prayers... It must have helped!
I won't even tell you what a joke it was to get my results!! Okay, maybe I will. I must say I am sorry to the girl that didn't understand the rules at St. Mark's hospital and tried to keep the results from my doctor. I am sure she is normally a very nice girl... I am too.... normally. The nice lady from my Doctors office had it out with this lovely employee as well. When my doctors office called and told me that I wouldn't be getting my results for a couple more days because of this confused employee, I decided to call again. :)Needless to say, she faxed it right over. Perfect.
My Doctor then called me back and thanked me for doing his job of getting the results over to him. ;) And then went into the results. Of course I think it is good news... just a little frustrating as well. So, he told me with the CT scan (which is meant for bones) he didn't see any bone abnormalities. Okay, good right? Well, they also did a contrast dye in my IV to try and see the nerve tissue as well. He said we might have to do an MRI later on ... but for right now he thinks he can see the nerves decent and isn't too concerned. So he says I am just now in "monitor mode". So basically I have to get checked again in 6 months to see if my eye is still going crazy... and if my headaches have gotten worse. Fun right?
So anyway, I will GLADLY take that as good news! Yet, it still has a bad taste to it. I am sure everything will be just fine. I can breath much better!! Now... what to do about those headaches.....
Friday, April 30, 2010
Good news, right?
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am glad everything is good so far and I am sure everything will be just fine.
Yeah! I'm glad you received good news and things are looking good for you. I'll keep you in my prayers, just to be on the safe side. ;-)
Post a Comment