
Okay first of all, my husband is amazing. He bought me the new CAKE CRICUT for Mothers Day!!! Pretty pumped. The things this machine can do blows my mind! Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to play with it. My hesitation is, that I am just not that good yet to really do a lot of cakes that would justify us spending that much money on the cricut. I can't seem to make my cakes even level... and stacking them is always nerve racking to me!! So, in my mind I would think that I have a long way to go before I start buying stuff like this. I would hate for something like this to sit in the closet. I would feel horrible, especially because he got it for me.. also because I could have bought something else! But then again, that is a fun machine!! You know how cute my cupcakes would be from here on out?? ha ha.. and who knows, maybe it is a pain in the but to work with. I just can't decide if I should take it back and get me something else with the money.... decisions, decisions. But again, how nice is that for Rusty to get me the new coveted cake cricut!! He truly is amazing! Love that guy. He always gives the best presents... makes things awkward for Christmas (I struggle with presents).. but good for every other holiday! ha ha.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
To keep, or not to keep... that is the question.
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I say keep it! If your that into cakes then there is going to be a point that you will be soooo glad you have it! And if you don't think your that good, then this should just give you that extra boost to start practicing more! Plus, if your husband bought it for you he obviously wants you to have the best of the best! He sees your true talent!!
Keep it! I just saw it at Roberts this weekend. You'll have to let me know all the fun things you can do with it, and maybe I'll have to convince Matter to get me one!
KEEP IT! You will be a cake master with it, and if you keep it THEN you will HAVE to play with it because you don't want it to collect dust. Be sure to post pictures of your awesome creations!
Keep it for sure. You are so good at making cakes.
I say keep it too! What a cool tool to have to help make cakes and if you take it back then sooner or later you'll wish you had it but won't want to spend the money on it. I just saw your fondant cake on fb, hope you post some more pictures on here, it looks great!
Post a Comment