So, my aunt asked if I would make a cake for the baby shower. So, I ended up making a Mickey Mouse-ish cake. The nursery is done up in Mickey Mouse, so that is what I went with. I could rip this cake apart with all the things I don't like about it... but that is just me. I wish I knew more tricks on how to make these cakes. I want to be better than where I am at with cakes. One day.... one day. The little dots on the top are Mickey Mouse heads... as for the Mickey Mouse head on top, I hated. Rusty made me keep it on. I didn't have a clue how to make a Mickey topper. Pretty obvious. :) The cupcakes I thought were cute. My friend Melanie told me of this idea. Fun idea for Mickey cupcakes.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Another cake...
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think its cute!! you did a good job. Are they mini oreos and big oreos on the cupcakes? Your doing great Challise!!
This is so damn cute! I am a HUGE fan of your cakes sweet pea!
I love it! And I am so impressed, makes me want to think about doing cakes again! Where did you learn your techniques? I love how creative you are!
Post a Comment