So Jayden is getting ready for her performance with her dance group. I am curious how this kid will do. She did really good at Christmas. It just seems like this kid is all over the place during class. We'll see soon enough..
Her and her cousins got pretty excited putting on their dance outfits before pictures. Pictures where another story. Jayden did pretty good for her single shots. I'm excited to see those. The group picture, she just sat there and would occasionaly yell at you for telling her to smile and cross her legs. So, what can you do. We'll see how they turn out. 

Here is a lovely picture of what happens to Talon when I leave him alone with Jayden in the sand box.... lovely.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
My kiddies...
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lol they are so cute!!!
She is such a cute girl! I loved spending time with you! It was SO fun! Thanks for coming up to Morgan so much I know it is not close!
Post a Comment