Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yahoo! New Family Pictures











I always feel much better after getting our pictures taken. Things change so fast with the little ones. We have a ton of pictures of each other... but not many good family pictures. The kids were better this year. last year it seemed like a circus act to get them to smile. So this little session was actually a lot of fun with the kids. Thank you to Natalie for taking these pictures for us!!

I am excited for this little project we are doing at my friends house with these pictures... I have to narrow my pictures down to one family picture. Not sure which one to pick. I do have to say, I like this problem. Normally, I am lucky to get ONE good picture of us all. Hmmmm..... decisions, decisions.





6 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

They all turned out so great! Such a cute family!!

Lauren Tatton said...

So cute! I love them they are all beautiful! Talon looks a lot like Rusty in those pics! Dont you think?

Cook Family said...

I love them. You guys are sooo cute!! I miss seeing you guys. Love you all.

Deamers said...

Wow they really look great!

Stuart and Sarah said...

SOOO adorable!! Love them all! You have such a beautiful family

Rossanne said...

Your family pics turned out so cute.