Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dance and things...


So Jayden had her dance recital on Saturday. She just loves being up on that stage. I just love watching her. I am sure it is because I grew up dancing, but I love the chaos that comes with dance performances. Running like crazy to get them changed... all of it. Believe it or not, Talon was in one of the dances. Although, when it came time to dance, he decided against dancing. I am sure Rusty had a "pep talk" with him. I can't say Rusty was all that excited about him dancing. :) One day I will have to share how it all came about with him dancing. The kids have just had a blast doing it. They danced the whole time on the side lines while everyone else danced. Talon danced like crazy in his seat while watching. He was content with dancing in his seat and that was it. I thought Jayden did really good. She did three different dances. Jazz, Ballet and tots clogging. Busy girl.


she is the one on the end

.


There is stud Talon with cousin Kaily, cousin Landon and Jayden posing.



Jayden also performed at the Dickens Festival. I love going to the Dicken's Festival. I am surprise about how so many people don't really know about it. It has a ton of little boutique style shops. Right up my alley. Rusty kept me walking fast through the whole thing. Needless to say, I didn't get to buy anything I wanted. Thanks hubby.

Other than the dance schedule this week... I've been busy with a chocolate demonstration I was suppose to show. I am not all that sure why they asked me to do it.. but it was actually kind of fun. I had chocolate all over the place. I came across and awesome home made caramel that I love! It seriously takes 5 minutes to make. Love it! If anyone is in need of a caramel recipe, let me know. If you dip marshmallows with caramel and roll in rice krispie's it is way yummy! Good gift for neighbors. Oh AND I also made an apple pie from scratch! I have always wanted to be a much much better cook. To cook things from scratch is a HUGE thing for me!! My mother in law helped me with this recipe. This pie you cook in the oven inside a paper bag. I thought that was a crazy idea! Thought for sure it would catch on fire... nope! I love it!



My friend Glen at work made me a cute christmas tree stand to put my Oreo pops. Turned out pretty cute! I'm always bribing that guy to make things for my projects! So thanks to him!! I have those pics on a different card... I will add those pics soon. Oreo pops... you have to try!!

1 comments:

Cook Family said...

Your kids are sooo cute!!! That pie looks so delious!!!!