Sorry, life has been for some reason, hectic. So, here is a late post with the kids Halloween pics. My Mother in Law does our kids costumes for Halloween. Crazy? Yes!! Amazing? Absolutely! She does an amazing job with the costumes. I am so happy she does them. I feel bad though... she stays so darn busy making costumes for everyone.. but they all love it.
Of course Jayden is still into being a princess. She wanted to be Belle for Halloween. So that made Talon the Beast. This Halloween they didn't get to parade around as much as they would have liked. The weather was horrible. Got Jayden all cute, as far as hair goes... If you have ever played with Jayden's hair, you know it is not an easy task!! As soon as we stepped out in the rainy weather... it was all over. Oh well.. she still looked cute in her dress. Jayden loves playing in that dress. She puts it on all the time.
Talon is hilarious in his costume. I couldn't stop smiling at the pair. I just giggle at the pictures. They were a cute bunch. Next year I am making Rusty dress up!! I loved the little jacket on Talon. He just looked so cute walking away with his coat tails and tail hanging out. Pretty funny.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Late Halloween Post..
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awww they look so cute!! I can't believe she makes the costumes!
Wow you are behind at posting, awesome costumes! Also I love your last cake. I feel like those seem harder with less things on them, because if you make any mistakes you don't have anything to cover it with. like a polka dot of flower or something. Although I haven't really tried it, I guess I'm not really into the less is more kind of cake.
Could your kids be anymore adorable!!
Post a Comment